Delivery & Refunds
- In these conditions (‘The Company’s) Espresso Underground and Products purchased through lelit-uk.co.uk. Purchase orders can only be accepted upon & subject to our Conditions of Sale as outlined in this document.
- Where the Purchaser’s written conditions & warranties conflict with these conditions, the Company’s conditions shall prevail unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing.
- Nothing in these conditions will deprive the purchaser of any rights granted by statute in the United Kingdom.
- All quotations are open for acceptance within 30 days of offer and are withdrawn at the expiry of such period. The Company reserves the right at any time to refuse any order.
- Delivery will be to the address on the payment receipt, unless otherwise specified at the time of ordering or on the purchase order. All orders will be subject to a delivery charge unless arrangements for collection are made at the time of ordering. All goods are sent by courier except for some offshore deliveries which are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery. Full details of all delivery charges are available on request please email email@example.com.
- All orders placed online at espressounderground.co.uk no later than 4 p.m. Monday-Friday will be despatched the same day when placed using the PayPal payment portal (except for chemical items noted on our website) where the cut off time for same day despatch is 3pm. Orders paid via World Pay payment portal will be despatched within 5 working days. Online orders placed after 4 p.m. on Friday will be despatched the next working day. The Company cannot guarantee that all orders will be despatched on the day of ordering. Orders placed on bank holidays or during other closure periods will be despatched on the first working day after the closure period.
- Certain back orders are sent by Royal Mail Recorded delivery. These items will be delivered within 5 working days from date of despatch.
- All goods despatched by The Company will require a signature. Goods will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained.
- Standard deliveries by courier are despatched within 5 working days after receipt of order. Orders paid using PayPal will be despatched on receipt of order for next working day delivery if received during normal working hours between 8 a.m. & 5.30 p.m. subject to location – (except during busy periods where the courier may deliver outside of this window). Working days are Monday – Friday excluding Bank Holidays. For urgent supplies a timed delivery can be arranged subject to special rates, terms & conditions and location. Saturday deliveries are also available subject to special rates, terms & conditions and location. All requests for special deliveries must be made at the time of ordering. For timed deliveries e.g. 9 a.m. deliveries, goods may be delivered as early as 7a.m. on the day of delivery. If goods cannot be signed for they will be returned to the depot and despatched on a standard delivery the next working day (subject to location).
- The Company shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage in any manner whatsoever for failure or delay in delivery when any circumstances prevented, hindered or delayed delivery. The Company recommends that service calls or installations are not booked until the goods have been received.
LOSSES & DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
- All UK delivery losses & damage in transit must be reported to the courier & the Company within 24 hours of receipt of goods or delivery note. Claims will not be considered unless the delivery signature has been clearly marked UNEXAMINED OR PACKAGED DAMAGED (if the packaging looks damaged) when the goods are signed for. Any damages should be recorded on the delivery note. Claims for goods that have not been signed for at the time of delivery will be rejected.
- The customer must specify if insurance is required for overseas delivery which will be charged at the appropriate rate supplied by the delivery company, once despatched the responsibly falls with the buyer should he elect not to take the option of insurance.
RETURNS & WARRANTY
- Returns can only be accepted by prior arrangement & will be subject to a handling & restocking charge of 25%. We must be notified within 3 days of receipt of delivery of any damaged/faulty goods to be returned to us. Credits will not be raised for items where we are notified outside of this 14-day period. Customers must complete a Return Authorisation Form in full, please request an RMA (Returns Number) by logging into your account at www.espressounderground.co.uk and selecting “returns request”, once goods are approved for return an RMA no. will be issued. This RMA number must be affixed to the outside of all packages being returned. Goods must be returned carriage paid to the Company by secure method where a signature upon arrival is required. Returns for non-faulty goods which are subject to the re-stocking charge must be made within 14 days of purchase.
- All parts are guaranteed for 6 months. The Company will repair or replace at its own discretion. Goods are tested upon return to the Company. Wearable parts such as group seals are non-replaceable. Credits will not be issued for parts taken from a service kit or assembly where the complete kit or assembly is not returned. Steam and water valves & other assemblies – components for repair will be supplied. Replacement valves will not be issued. It should be noted that group solenoids leak due to scale, please do not return these items as credits will not be issued. Credits will not be issued for damage caused by misuse/abuse, scale or lack of cleaning or products used for an incorrect purpose. Electrical and electronics products such as PCBs & touch panels are supplied without 6 months warranty. Electrical and electronic products such as PCBs and touch panels are non-returnable. Domestic coffee machines are supplied with 12 months parts back to base warranty, commercial coffee machines are either supplied with a full parts and labour warranty or parts only warranty which is agreed at the time of purchase, the warranty for domestic machines may be void if used in a commercial environment, a commercial warranty can be purchased at the time of purchasing the machine.