Terms and Conditions
ESPRESSO UNDERGROUND and Products purchased through lelit-uk.co.uk, GRINDER WARRANTY, All COFFEE MACHINE WARRANTIES.
- All grinders sold come with 12-month a return to base parts and labour warranty. If you encounter a faulty/damaged grinder please email the details with a photograph, if possible, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The grinder warranty does not include misuse. Please ensure prior to use that the grinder blades are not touching and that they are adjusted for courser coffee. Please note the MC2 Grinders are recommended for domestic use only.
- If the grinder can be repaired by supplying replacement part(s) we will charge for the required items and issue a credit upon receipt of the faulty parts.
- Should a grinder need to be returned to us for repair please request an RMA (Returns Number) by logging into your account at www.espressounderground.co.uk and selecting “returns request” option and follow the on screen instructions.
- Please note grinder repairs can take up to 2 weeks and carriage to us will need to be paid by you. In the rare situation that upon inspection the product is found to be beyond economical repair then we will replace at our cost.
- Commercial Coffee machine can be either parts only warranty or a full parts and labour warranty, the type of warranty is agreed at the time of purchase
Domestic coffee machines are all back to base parts only warranty unless agreed at the time of sale, a full warranty can be provided at extra cost. All warranty repair machines must be returned in original packaging
- Products purchased across borders are supplied with parts only warranty.
PRICES & PAYMENT
- All prices are subject to alteration, without notice and goods will be invoiced at the prices ruling at the date of delivery. All goods are subject to the standard Value Added Tax in the net invoice. The tax point is shown on the invoice. Goods supplied to none European countries are Vat free, however the buyer is responsible for any import duties in the destination country.
- Until full payment has been received, all goods supplied shall not be despatched.
PASSING OF PROPERTY
- The risk in the goods passes in delivery but beneficial ownership shall remain with the Company until full payment is received. Legal title to the goods shall remain with the Company until the Company has received payment of the price of the goods and any other goods and services previously or subsequently supplied to the Purchaser, whereupon the title will pass to the Purchaser. The Purchaser may exercise its right to sell goods as the fiduciary agent of the Company in the usual course of business, but such right shall automatically cease if a receiver, manager or administrator is appointed over the assets, undertaking of the property of the purchaser. Until such time as the property in the goods passes to the Purchaser (and provided the goods are still in existence and have not been resold) the Company shall be entitled at any time to require the Purchaser to deliver up the goods to the Company and if the Purchaser fails to do so forthwith to enter upon any premises of the Purchaser or any third party where the goods are stored and repossess the goods.
- All images and content contained within the Company’s catalogues, brochures, literature & websites is the copyright of the Company and MAY NOT be partially or totally reproduced in any form without the prior written consent of the Company and then only for promoting and selling those products when purchased directly from the Company.
- The Company shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of any delay or failure in delivery of any goods, or in performing any of the Company’s other obligations, due directly or indirectly to any cause of whatsoever nature, outside the reasonable control of the Company including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, invasion, rebellion, riot, civil commotion, disorder, malicious damage, fire, flood, tempest, epidemic, quarantine restriction, strikes or other industrial disputes, lockout, freight embargoes, unusually severe weather, shortage of raw materials or energy supplies, transportation delays, the failure of sub-sub contactors or suppliers to perform and or acts or omissions of the Purchasers.
- In the event that any of these Conditions or any part of shall be determined invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such Condition or part shall be severed from the remainder of these Conditions which shall continue to be valid fully permitted by law.
- This contract will be governed by the Laws of England and be subject to jurisdiction of the English Courts.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstake’s, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. However, we do not collect and store any credit card or financial information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfil the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions. We do not store customer credit card details.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders, or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Espresso Underground. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
This policy was last modified on August 6, 2003.
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only